BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Instead Of

After 3 hours my mum queued this morning at istana budaya, we finally got tickets to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang Season 3. We were planning to go on the 22nd february. When my mum was just only few inches to the ticket counter, the axcess people told everyone that the tickets are sold out.
Mum was pissed, she didn't care and still kept queueing. When it was her turn, they told her that 22nd February tickets are already sold out. Then they told mum that tonite's show is available, but only for silver seat. At last, my mum didn't care, she just bought it. penat kot tunggu 3 jam kalau balik tkde ticket kan. It was still a rip-off though. But who cares, it is still worth it to me. Its PGL babyyyy. rihanna is postponed, instead i get to go pgl tonite. yeayyy! terubat hatiku yang kecewa. chey chey. HAHA.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best best. Hahaha I went there as well