BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Seventeen

Staring blankly at my bedroom walls, cuddling tight my bolster while a synopsis of the day ran through my mind. A special day yet feels like other day. Having to sit for three papers of different heavy subjects have not been my hope on how to spend the day. Thanks to them who came up and greet me with the happy words. Really appreciate it. Reached home seeing nasi putih, sambal belacan, sayur goreng and sambal sotong on the dining table made my tummy growled. It was my first meal of the day as breakfast was replaced by reading sejarah book in class. Piano class like usual as my teacher asked me to keep track on the countings, but my mind was not on the score sheet spread in front of me. A brisk walk around my housing area completed the evening. Earth to Madihah! Realised that i am still in my room doing nothing, trying to keep away my imaginations of making a wish before blowing out 17 candles. A special day yet like any other day. A year older, a year wiser.

4 comments:

farah abbas said...

:')
welcome to the 17 club!


<3


xnak blog psl 'hammer'?
lol.

Maganda.Diha. said...

thanks babe! i feel old. haha

awk blog la pasal 'hammer', fave car awk which d name has been 'changed' . hahaha :P

syakirah said...

banyak love to diha! :D

"jangan sombong dalam blog, nescaya anda akan dicop kerek dengan stalker2 maha agung," said...

mmg layak amek spm la ni
ahahah