BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

ku sudah penat

wehhh,
I am freaking exhausted la wehh,
my eyes, my ears, my legs, my hands, my fingers,
dont get it wrong fellow readers.

my eyes are tired because having to read hundreds of pages of what? sciences? whats that? haha

my ears are tired because of what people are asking me.

my legs are tired because had to walk up and down from 3rd floor to d ground, back and forth.

my fingers are tired because had to write a freaking long of JENIS JENIS WATAK for KONSERTO TERAKHIR, and my bm teacher claimed us we do not write enough and our fingers are too pampered, so thts why its aching. =.='

2 comments:

Saiful Sufri said...

olololo... kesian u..
=p

TK LEONG said...

hey..lazy girl..why didn't turn up that day? Where is your Wushu spirit? HAHA.. defeated by TK LEONG already.