BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Touched


Lewat ini ku rasakan
Kasih kian ku dambakan
Resah hati yang ku pendam
Pada takdir dan harapan

Nur kasih
Nur kasih

Aku kembali kerana masih
Mencari yang hakiki
Sinar pasti
Janji suci yang abadi

These are the lyrics of Nur Kasih by Yassin and its the original soundtrack of the show.
Nur Kasih (a show on tv3 every friday night) really really touched my heart.
I've just watched it again on d web, and I'm in tears now. :'(
Rasa insaf menyelubungi hati.

Looking at Nur Amina in Nur Kasih wearing tudung makes me want to wear one too.
and yesterday, before I went to school for majlis berbuka puasa, my dad told me I look pretty in tudung. Now thats a hint from him asking me to wear tudung.
I hope I'm ready to wear it in the near future.

6 comments:

heyyo! said...

you sure look pretty babe witht tudung :)

Anonymous said...

cmon la.
pakai tudung wei!
baru gaya.

wanilala said...

its gud to hear ur intention to wear tudung.
there's nuthin wrong wearing it. just wear it once u r ready.if u do not want to then don't.do not get caught up in what other people think.don't rush into any decisions that you might regret it later.
just to tell u,not all women wif tudung cn be considered as 'angels'.sometimes dey make mistakes,worse thn the ones who dont wear tudung.thats why we shud never judge our girlfrens based on their tudungs.
find a solution you're comfortable with.get the advice of an adult or frens who share your faith.so,good luck diha in finding a solution u r comfortable with!

sharinna. said...

awwwww =)

Anonymous said...

bodo.... pakai tudung pown nak kena sedia...

Maganda.Diha. said...

eh budak bodoh mane plak ckp org bodo ni?
asal IQ rendah sgt?
we have our own say in our own blog.
if u have the guts, reveal yourself.
why have to go as anonymous?
not only bodo, but coward.