BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

High School Leaver

HEYYYY! I can't think of any better introduction, like seriously. I have been away from my blog for sucha long time. And here I am, a high school leaver.

For 11 years, I've been waiting for this moment to come, done with school, uniforms. Sadly, only after 2 days, I cried of boredom. Even worse, I did a chemistry model test paper just now.

*er hello Madihah, spm is over for god's sake.

I know I know, its over. It was spontaneous. Damn.

Well, the feeling of freedom or the gosh-i-am-not-a-school-girl-anymore hasn't hit me completely yet (ala macam ethanoic acid, partialy dissociates. Okay stop).

Let me do a recount on what I did after chemistry paper 3.

1. As soon I got home, I gulped down a bowl of Maggi. Trust me, I 'pantang' Maggi for about 5 months for spm sake.

2. Went bb for dinner. Saw a bunch of hookers, dang, not good.

3. 9th Dec, went to pyramid. Karaoke. Heck a lot of fun.

4. After pyramid, went straight to Istana Budaya for Teater Natrah. It was awesome. Remy Ishak aka Adam in Nur Kasih was inches way from me. I was so excited to meet him after the teater, but got home early, didnt stay for autograph session. Dah ngantuk sgt.

5. 10th Dec, lepak-ed at Tiara Ville. Watched D.O.A for the millionth time. Dozed off to sleep on the couch.

6. Now, I am here in front of the screen, takleh tido.


p/s will upload pictures soon. Skrg tak terdaya.

0 comments: