BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Off to Lake Isle of Innisfree!

yes yes i know i have been procrastinating about the pictures i want to upload.
its just that i'm so busy with exams, wushu, pencinta alam, tuitions. gahhhh
i feel like going to lake isle of innisfree, and spend my life there *winkssss*
free from the hustle bustle, hectic-ness of life.
i guess i just have to face whatever that is served for me, hate it or love it.

and oh yeah!, spm result is coming out. i am nervous, even though i'm not involved. lol
i just can't imagine when it's going to be my turn next year.
scary aint it.
blahhh, struggle baby struggle is the word.
BH085A045 just scares me. yup you are right, this is my angka giliran. ahhhhh *runs away*

by the way,
the pictures will be upload by next week when exam is over okay.
sorry. xoxo